We Have Answers.
- Who is Bright Peak?
- Bright Peak is the creative services division of Swiftpage. We focus on providing small to medium sized businesses with creative solutions to drive sales and marketing practices. Clients receive professional, cutting edge design work. Since Bright Peak is a division of Swiftpage, the design and deployment process is seamless.
- Who are Bright Peak's Partners?
- Bright Peak’s partnerships allow for better service and all encompassing marketing needs. Bright Peak partners with Amazingmail.com for Direct Mail fulfillment (printing and postage). For Telemarketing Services, Bright Peak partners with MMG (Marketing Management Group, LLC) to fulfill calling and scripting. Rendering and Compatibility Analysis sharing links are provided through Litmus.com. Clients must agree to our partners’ terms and conditions as well.
- What are Bright Peak's operating hours?
Bright Peak operates on standard business days (Monday through Friday), Mountain Standard Time (MST). Project turnarounds and deadlines are based on these operating hours and working days. Clients with open projects will receive advanced notice when Bright Peak will be closed.
Bright Peak will use our best efforts to provide initial proofs of the Projects based on the timeframes outlined in the Bright Peak Agreement. Turnaround times refer to standard business (working) days and begin after an Agreement has been signed by Bright Peak and the client and Bright Peak has received the Project Deposit/Payment Details and all materials required for the Projects from the client.
- Why Bright Peak?
- We understand you may not have the time or resources to create what you need for your marketing efforts. Growing your business is your focus, so let Bright Peak worry about the design work. If you know what you want to say and maybe even know what you want it to look like, we’ll take your vision and assemble your marketing materials and meet your every expectation.
- I am not located in the United States, can I still use Bright Peak?
- Yes, Bright Peak services clients worldwide - same turnaround, same great service. If you are located in Australia, we also have a wonderful agent located in Australia to service your needs. Contact Vanessa Koeppen at VanessaKoeppen@gmail.com or 0413800637.
- What are Bright Peak's terms and conditions?
- Click here to download the PDF of Bright Peak's terms and conditions.
- Is Bright Peak a subscription service or project based?
- Bright Peak is a project based design service. All projects are fee based unless otherwise noted. You will receive a project number that will be used on your invoices as well as for tracking purposes.
- Does Bright Peak offer package discounts?
- Yes, Bright Peak is happy to offer package discounts. Discount depends on scope of project and will be set in agreement before project is started. Discounts are given at Bright Peak’s discretion.
- How do I pay?
- Most projects are billed to the credit card on file with Swiftpage emarketing. Swiftpage emarketing accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Other forms of payment (i.e. Paypal ) can also be arranged if necessary.
- How long are projects open?
- Bright Peak projects are normally open for no more than 30 days to allow for timely work for you and timely payment for Bright Peak and our designers. After that period of time, projects are subject to termination and Bright Peak has the right to charge for the remainder of the agreed upon cost. We would much prefer to get a completed project into your hands.
- What is the standard turnaround on projects?
- Turnarounds vary and are listed on each services page. Projects can be completed in as little as one business day. Turnaround times are based on Bright Peak’s operating hours and are dependent upon receipt of needed items from the client to start their projects. Rush fees may be assessed if a project needs to be completed more quickly than the standard turnaround.
- Do I need to have a layout or design before contacting Bright Peak?
- Yes, layout concepts can be as simple as a hand drawn sketch or reference to email examples you have seen. Additional concept fees may be applied when a layout / design idea is not provided.
- How much do projects cost?
- Project costs depend on the type of project and scope of work. Pricing is listing on each services page and an exact quote can be provided once we receive materials and service request.
- What is included with Bright Peak Projects?
- All Bright Peak Projects Include:
- Work with a professional Bright Peak designer
- Final files for any custom pieces created
- Revision rounds
- Stock images or custom fonts; procurement is additional cost
- Conceptualization; clients can choose to pay for designers to create concepts for them.
- Training on the use of Swiftpage emarketing functions
- Am I limited to certain fonts in my email templates?
Yes, editable text within email templates is limited to standard web fonts (i.e. Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, Times New Roman). If other fonts are specified within the HTML code, client rendering will not be consistent as not all clients have the same fonts installed.
When text is used within images, we are not limited to HTML fonts or formatting. Best practice for email templates is to have a proper balance of text and images. If an entire email is image based, it is more likely to have issues with deliverability.
- How much editable text can I have in my email templates?
- You can have as much editable text as needed within reason. While there is not a character limit, too much text in a particular region may alter the layout of the template. Your designer will advise you as to any specific limits in your final email template.
- Can I design my own postcard?
- Yes, Amazingmail.com offers an online postcard builder, but standard pricing applies. When Bright Peak designs your postcards, additional discounts off of printing and mailing are given.
- Do I need a website to use branded email templates?
- No, branded templates can be made to match your current branding whether it is a flyer, postcard, catalogue, brochure, or letterhead.
- What tips would you give when using my email templates?
- Basic Templates:
- SAVE A BACK-UP…Please save a back-up copy of your original template into your Local Templates Library. In the event that something happens to your template or you don’t like the edits you have made, you will always have a copy of the original to start over from.
- SIZING YOUR IMAGES… We recommend that you resize the images before loading them into Swiftpage emarketing. Images need to be 72DPI and the width of the image should be sized to the width of the column where you are placing the image. You can resize images in programs such Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and even Microsoft Paint. You can also check out PicResize.com. This is a free web resource that can help with image sizing.
- ENTERING OR COPYING AND PASTING TEXT… When entering text into your templates, we recommend that you type directly into the template or copy the text into Notepad or Wordpad and then into the template. Microsoft Word and other programs have been known to carry hidden HTML tags along with your copy that can alter the formatting of your template.
- HEADER IMAGES… If you choose to replace the header image on your template, the width of your image needs to be 600 pixels. There is no height requirement, but the file must be under 50K
- BASICS OF THE EDITOR… This is a helpful page to bookmark as questions arise while you are editing.
- SIZING YOUR IMAGES… We recommend that you resize the images before loading them into Swiftpage emarketing. Images need to be 72DPI and the width of the image should be sized to the width of the cell where you are placing the image. You can resize images in programs such Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and even Microsoft Paint.
- IMPORTING IMAGES… You will need to upload each image for your template. You can load them into your Image Library by clicking Manage Images (see below) from the template library in the Beta editor or from within the Advanced Editor while you are editing.
- REPLACING IMAGES… We highly suggest that you only replace images with images that are the same shape and size of the image you are replacing. Replacing an image with one of a different size can greatly change the formatting of your template. The best way to change images in the editor is to double click on the image, next to the URL click browse, and find the image you would like to have in that space within your image library.
- ENTERING OR COPYING AND PASTING TEXT… When entering text into your templates, we recommend that you type directly into the template or copy the text into Notepad or Wordpad and then into the template. Microsoft Word and other programs have been known to carry hidden HTML tags along with your copy that can alter the formatting of your template. You will also want to be mindful of the amount of text you include. If you include more than what is in the template, the cells will expand and change the look of the template.